Educational and cultural centers
Biomass installations in public and private educational centers
Biomass is a renewable energy that provides comfort and savings, but also social and environmental benefits. Biomass installations are present in very different sectors; in cultural centers, museums, research centers and more than 100 schools of primary, secondary education, kindergartens... they already have HERZ biomass boilers.
Schools heated with HERZ boilers:
- IES Jovellanos, 500 kW, Asturias
- Colegio Motilla del Palancar, 400 kW, Cuenca
- Colegio Munera, 400 kW, Albacete
- CEIP El Sitjar, 220 kW, Lleida
- IES Chiloeches, 220 kW, Guadalajara
- Colegio Andrés Martín, 150 kW, Jaén
- CEC Catalunya, 500 kW, La Garriga
- Colegio San Bartolomé, 150 kW, Asturias
- Guardería Sant Cebrià, 150 kW, Barcelona
- Guardería Moisés, 90 kW, Barcelona
PRAE Centro de Recursos Ambientales (Environmental Resource Center), a green building
Sustainability and energy efficiency at the Centro de Recursos Ambientales de Valladolid. This 'eco-efficient' and 'bioclimatic' building, of 3,500 square meters of constructed area, has various systems that allow maximum energy use, with solar panels and other sources of renewable energy such as our biomass boilers. Among other recognitions, it has obtained the Green Seal (el Sello Verde) and the first Sustainable Building Award (Premio de Edificación Sostenible) from the Instituto de la Construcción de Castilla y León in 2006. The project has been carried out by the company Termosun.