Solar and Wind Power
Our references in the production of wind energy and solar power
From the initial project assessment and analysis to plant commissioning - We offer a comprehensive service that includes all the phases of the project development. The services include identification of the territory with the most suitable condition for the plant development, obtainment of the permits, performing the necessary studies, and the complete project engineering services.
Our wide range of activities in wind energy production includes innovations, R&D, engineering and project documentation and project management, and turnkey.
CER offers energy solutions suitable for each type of facility, both within the public sector - hospitals, schools, local administration - and the private sector - hotels, gyms, shopping centres, and similar facilities. Our references include successful projects in most of the mentioned above.
With our highly qualified experts, extensive experience, products from world-class manufacturers and a proven record of successful projects behind us, we can guarantee a solution for virtually every type of project regardless of its size and complexity.
Projects carried out
- A special highlight is given to the electricity project in the wind farm HIGUERELA which in their final version had 244 wind turbines and a total of 161 MW of energy installed. For a long time, it was the biggest electricity complex in the world.
- Participation in the construction of various wind farms in Spain with an installed power higher than 1.200 MW
- Carried out Wind-powered projects in Croatia - 145 MW;
- Complete engineering documentation
- Permits until the phase "Ready to Build"
- Engineering and realization of the project documentation for the transmission substation x/110
- Construction and reconstruction of the DV transmission line 110 kV
- Innovation implemented on an international level – design and positioning of the MV transformer in the wind turbine tower. A revolutionary innovation that has become a standard in wind turbine production.
- Setting up and managing the manufacturing of towers for Brodosplit d.d. for AWP (Approved Written Procedures) wind turbines in the Republic of Croatia.
- Development and implementation of Waste to Energy technologies based on the unique "know-how".
- Technology for fuel derived from waste: RDF/SRF, Sludge, Agrowaste, etc.
- WEDISTRICT – design and development of advanced technology for District Heating based on biomass within an EU project.
- Glock Ökoenergie system implementation – revolutionary technology for wood gasification.
Research and Development
- Preparation of the project engineering documentation for the strategic wind power plant of the capacity of 2.500 MW in Castilla La Mancha, Spain. ENERGIAS EOLICAS EUROPEAS (IBERDROLA).
- From 2020 launched a study and analysis process of windpower potential in Croatia on more than 64 locations – 2.500 Mw. We carried out the research and preliminary development of the locations.
- The biggest network of measurement stations; Set up and carried out the measurements and research in the period from 2002 to 2015 with the largest private network of measurement stations in Croatia.
- 17 projects of different kinds – 744 MW. Project management from the location analysis phase to the obtainment of the "Preliminary Energetic Authorization".
- Project management of the Wind farm Kupres - B&H 54 MW until the phase "ready to build".
- Participated in the first ever solar photovoltaic and thermosolar projects in Spain and Croatia.
Project management & Turnkey
- Managing investment projects up to €150 M of value
- PM in energy projects in the in the preparation, construction and commissioning phases or Turnkey solutions
- PM in the construction of transmission substation line x/110 kV
- PM in the construction and reconstruction of transmission lines of up to 110 kV
- Managing and maintenance of substations up to 110 kV of voltage levels
- Managing and development of the Wind farm maintenance system
- Development and implementation of an innovative system of maintenance of 110 kV – 24 h onsite maintenance
- 99% of WF plant availability – the most productive solution in a system bigger than 10.000 MW